Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kiss Me I'm Vegan - Farm to Fridge project

Earlier this week, Mercy for Animals released the following video highlighting the atrocities carried out to animals in the mass production of food. Only 12 minutes long, the video is hard hitting but if you eat any animal products you should be watching it to find out what happens to food stock animals before they show up on your plate.

The lovely Lindsay Wolf of Kiss Me, I'm Vegan has launched the Farm to Fridge Project to ensure the video gets to as wide an audience as possible. Here's what she has to say.
"What is the Farm to Fridge Project? Well, I'll be sharing "Farm to Fridge" on my facebook wall for seven days, and each day, I will remind everyone out there that if they choose to watch it and feel helpless afterward, I can help. This is my pledge, and it's the least I can do for these innocent, sensitive, and needlessly abused animals."
She is asking anyone who shares her compassion for the animals to follow in her footsteps and put the video on their own Facebook wall. Easy peasy no? And as Lindsay says, if one person changes their lifestyle then it will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment